Favorite Power Company Podcast Episodes?

What are your favorite episodes? I have a soft spot for nearly all of them, but there are certainly a few that stand out for me. Lantien Chu, Brown Girls Climb, the recent Cody Kaemmerlen convo, and so many Board Meetings.

What about you? What was your favorite and what did you take away from it that you use regularly?

The Board meetings are all great :grin: other than these i like the Bill Ramsey and Yves Gravelle Episodes. „Now what“ introduced me to Dan John wich is now one of my favourite people i read and listen to,so Thanks for that as well :pray:t2:
But basically i listened to so much episodes more than once,hard to pick favourites…

2 Likes

I absolutely love the POE ones for the insight that everyone brings and I’ve been using that to try and reframe how I see my climbing. I also really like the bouldering tactics ones because they have helped me send more ¯_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

@WRK glad they’ve helped!

1 Like

The Lantien Chu espisode was really good! Much love for the board meetings as well as the Dru Mack series. The two Will Anglin/Rowland Chen episodes are all time - I’ve just rebuilt my homewall and thinking about it, I might christen it ‘Psychics Overly Excited’ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to find the episode where Kris talks about belaying someone on a project where they would ask for a take before the chains. This time kris told him he wasn’t getting a take and to keep climbing, without knowing he was already at the chains, and he trusted kris enough to just keep climbing above the chains thinking there was something else above.

(I’m still trying to find that episode, if anyone knows which one it is let me know)

1 Like

It was one of the hard truth episodes with Taylor and Sarah Frohmiller. Let me look!

1 Like

Either this one:

Or this one:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for narrowing the search!

Discussions about community, like the ones Kris mentioned, stand out to me - @Kris thanks for doing what you do to make us better climbers all-around.

Beyond that, I always find nuggets in Board Meetings, particularly tactics episodes and “How to Climb and Train Effectively with Different Level Climbers”

1 Like

POE 1 and 2 for being overloaded with boulderbro energy and all episodes where Nate is present!

2 Likes

Ooooooffff! So many good ones.

POE 1 and 2 are amazing.

Being Good Partners with Scott Pagel and Tyler Algeo is a narcissistic fav… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The first episode you did with Shelma was a challenging one for me.

The board meetings are often super informative.

How do we narrow it down!?

2 Likes