Gnarly Nutrition Discount Code

Hey Everyone! This season of Breaking Beta is being sponsored by Gnarly Nutrition, and they’ve offered a 15% discount to our community.

Code is BETA15 or you can click directly through and it should be applied.

If you’re going to buy Gnarly, please use it!

3 Likes

Sure will! Thanks for the content and the discounts!

Thanks! This is great. And also perhaps a place to ask how to drink gnarly collagen.

How do you do it?? It’s so foul. I actually found unflavored gelatin to be significantly less gross-tasting (although the texture is pretty bad and it gave me serious gas). What are you guys mixing it with to make it tolerable?

I have it in smoothies 100% of the time so I’ve never noticed the taste.

Some folks say coffee, but I put chocolate milk in my coffee and nothing else or my day is ruined. :joy:

I mix the collagen with the Gnarly BCAAs before training - there’s not a ton of difference from the BCAAs alone, other than the texture a bit.

Gnarly is good people! I like their products. Sometimes I would mix their collagen with their pre-workout or hydration mix. I consider their new “fuel” product to be my secret weapon for long endurance solo days.

1 Like

My update: The smoothie works pretty well (thanks @Kris ). I’ve found a bit of chaser helps rinse the aftertaste, which is my main challenge, I think. Stronger connective tissue, here I come

1 Like