New Coaching Course and Mentorship Group

Hey everyone! For the past couple of years I’ve been deep in the motor learning research rabbit hole, looking for where science, theory and experience overlap to expose practically applicable methods for better learning to climb. I think I’ve connected some dots.

For the past 4 or 5 months I’ve tried to put those connected dots into something useful, and today I’m releasing our new course, Coaching for Mastery. If you’re a climbing coach who is interested in helping your athletes build more effective skills that will transfer easier to their performance, this is for you. We go into creating a better learning environment, how to deliver effective feedback, designing drills using the constraints led approach, and we explore the theory of skill periodization.

Honestly, I don’t know of a better collection of ideas and methods when it comes to coaching climbers to be better.

And because I fully believe in deeper dives and rabbit holes, I’m running a 10 Week Mentorship Group that has very limited spots. We’ll be getting started in November, but I suspect it will fill up long before then.

You can learn more here:

2 Likes

This sounds exciting! The link doesn’t work though…

1 Like

That’s because I gave you the wrong link. :man_facepalming:t2: Thanks for the catch.

Here’s the right one:

1 Like

Any time. Checking it out now :slight_smile: !